1. Collection of Information
We may collect the following kinds of Information when you register your account, use or access our Services, place an order and/or subscribe to our newsletter.
1.1 Registration and Payment Information. When ordering, registering or using our Services, as appropriate you will directly provide or submit information to us. Registration and payment information includes, for example:
- Your name and password;
- Billing information such as billing address or credit card information;
- Your contact information such as your e-mail address or mailing address;
- All content that you create, share or upload on our Server such as, photos, files and documents.
1.2 Automatically Collected Information. When you use our Services, we automatically collect certain information about you through the Services, such as:
- Your internet protocol (IP) address, URL and location;
- The date and time associated with transactions;
- Metadata concerning photos you have uploaded;
- Other interactions with the Services regarding your activities, (such as the links you click and pages you view), within the Services and other standard server-log information.
2. Use of Information
We will use information we collect to provide and improve our Services. Examples of such use include:
- Develop and improve the Services;
- Understand your needs and interests to provide personalized Services;
- Administer your use of the Services and process your transactions and billing;
- Enhance the security and safety of the Services by identifying and authenticating “You”;
- Send you periodic information about us including newsletters, voluntary surveys, new applications, special offers or promotions, information about events and updates;
- Conduct data and system analytics, including research to improve the Services.
if at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future newsletter emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instruction at the bottom of each email.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit or access your personal information. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway providers’ database, only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems and who are required to keep the information confidential.
4.1 General. We will not share, sell, trade or otherwise transfer your personal information that we collect about you with outside parties except when we have your consent or to provide products or services you have requested. This does not include trusted third-parties who assist us in operating our business activities, conducting our business or servicing you, as long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may however, share anonymous data in the aggregate, (in a form that does not personally identify you), with outside parties.
4.2 We may disclose information about you in any of the following situations: (i) If we receive a subpoena, warrant or any request from a court or other governmental entity that seeks data relating to the Services, (collectively, a “Legal Request”), we may be legally obligated to release your information; (ii) To enforce our Services policies or to protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety; (iii) In the event of a merger, acquisition or bankruptcy, management of our customer information may be transferred to its successor or assign, regardless of age; (iv) Also, we may disclose information that has been aggregated or that otherwise does not personally identify you for the use of marketing, advertising, analytics or other uses to improve our Services.
5. Korean Personal Information Protection Act Compliance
We value your personal information and we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the Korean Personal Information Protection Act. In accordance with the Korean Personal Information Protection Act, you may access, modify or delete your personal information that you have uploaded to Our Server by logging into Our Server or Cupix mobile applications and clicking the ‘Setting’ page. Changes you make to your personal information in the Services take immediate effect.
6. Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA, (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), and we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our Services are all directed to persons who are at least 13 years of age or older. If we detect that any personal information of children under 13 years years of age has been collected without consent of a parent or guardian, we will take the proper steps to delete the information.
8. Contact Us